Thursday, August 19, 2010

Runner Runner Flyin' High

So this is gonna be a semi-short post, because I'll be getting back to you guys soon with a new band, but I just found this out yesterday, and it's something I think you all deserve to know. The band Runner Runner from one of my April posts made their national debut on July 20th on JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!!
That, my friends, is why I do this. Finally, finally, other people are starting to see the amazing talent in these artists that I've seen all along. But if it takes time for that to sink in to the thick heads of those corporate bigwigs then I guess I'll just have to be patient.
Now signed to Capitol Records, Runner Runner, you may remember, came out of Huntington Beach, California with a sound that's smooth and melodic; most certainly a band for any die-hard Goo Goo Dolls fans out there. Awesome job guys (both the guys in Runner Runner and all you out there who're supporting them), you deserve everything you get. Proof positive that if you want something bad enough, and fight hard enough for it, then you'll get it. However, it's also proof positive that if you want to know what's gonna be breaking next on the music scene, keep reading here haha. You guys will be ahead of the curve, so keep checkin' back in, and I'll have anew amazing band for you soon. Peace all, keep rockin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts