Monday, June 14, 2010

I'll Be Back Soon

It's been like two weeks since I last had some fresh blood for you guys, and for that I do apologize. I might be taking a short break after this article for a few weeks so that I can recharge my batteries and continue writing articles that are top-notch and in-depth. I hope you all understand and don't hold it against me. I wish I could be able to write non-stop for you guys all the tie and get bands for you every week without fail, but sometimes we just need a break to keep everything intact.
I assure you all that this is not in any way the end of New Rock News 43, it's just a short break for a while. When I get back, I will have a whole new crop of groups and artists that will blow your minds and totally melt your speakers. I have already started collecting the new cream of the crop, and rather than write a shoddy article about a group who would clearly deserve better, I think it would be better for me, for the groups, and or course for you guys for me to wait just a little bit and craft some really great write-ups so that these groups are done the justice they deserve.
I can honestly say that so far of the groups I've started collecting and researching, I have ones that will appeal to those of you out there who love hard-rock, alternative, pop-rock, pop-punk, and even some really eclectic stuff.
These new articles are gonna be great, so just be patient for a little bit longer. You guys will most certainly not be disappointed, I guarantee that. I promise that they will all be well worth the wait. Peace guys, I'll be back soon. Until then, keep your fists up and keep rockin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts