Friday, September 2, 2011

Darling Parade Nab NIMA Award

Though I haven't yet posted my article for Darling Parade here yet (and I will soon, but at the request of the band I'm holding off until their new stuff is ready for release), these Nashville rockers have made it into my List for the Insomniac. Working up a storm around the Tennessee metro area, the Darlings are taking pop-punk in new and exciting directions. With their pop-punk-meets-alternative vibes and melodic chords, Darling Parade are sure to be a new alternative rock sensation to snag the droves of fans who first flocked to Paramore and The Material. Taking NIMA's award for "Artist of the Year," Darling Parade are on their way. I fully expect to see bigger things from this band very soon!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts