Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Brand New Endless Night with The Life Review

It's been a little while since I heard the drumming skills of Todd Wallace since his previous band American Diary broke up a little while ago. I spent some time talking to American Diary on the 2010 Warped Tour and when they played me some of their stuff, I was stoked for a new pop-punk band that really gripped me. American Diary's subsequent (and ultimately their last) release, Theodore, was everything I hoped it would be, and I still enjoy listening to it regularly.
Alas, the guys in American Diary decided to go their separate directions. Just a part of life I suppose. But now one's back with a new band, and I'm stoked to be the one to bring these guys to the forefront of the music blogger headlines.
The Life Review is an alternative rock four-piece comprising members Todd Wallace (drums and percussion), Joe Bell (lead vocals and guitar), Chris Ruley (guitar, keys and programming), and Ryan Smith (bass). With the release of their debut single "Endless Night," I'm immediately hooked and know I'll be seeing big things from this band in the very near future. I am literally counting the days until I have a full album to review for you guys! Until then though, check out The Life Review's debut single! Listen to "Endless Night" here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts