Friday, May 20, 2011

In the Pit with Tetrarch

I'm psyched today to bring to you guys something way new to NewRockNews43.com: an interview with some of the vets here who're going on to bigger and better things in their career. The guys (and girl) in Tetrarch are probably still buzzing from their show last week where they opened for national-name acts Avenged Sevenfold, Seether, and Alter Bridge. The opening slot was during Atlanta's Project 96.1 Cinco de Mayo concert, and I'm jealous as all hell I wasn't home in time to be there. But I'm still able to see what's going through the collective Tetrarch mind, and I intend to see what these hard-rockers are thinking. So buckle up as I sit down (more or less) with Diamond Rowe and the rest of Tetrarch and look behind the scenes at what these guys are thinking about after they just finished one of the biggest gigs of their lives.

NewRockNews43: You guys have been together for over two years now, a length of time that many bands never make it passed. How have you guys kept up your drive to continue with Tetrarch all this time?