Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Short Break

Hey guys. So you've all probably noticed that I have posted in about one month, and for this I just wanted to tell you why. As you all know, sometimes I need a break to recharge, and this was certainly one of those times. I'm sorry I didn't give you guys any notice, but I was truly burned out for a while and just needed to think about other things so I could get my head back.
The good news though, is that I spent a lot of the time doing brainstorming on how to make NewRockNews43 bigger and better for your guys, so let's just say there are some plans in the works. They won't be quick and will probably take some time, but the wait will be worth it, I promise. Also, I've spent the last four weeks finding new groups for you guys that will completely make up for my time off. Every one of these artists has something special, and will most certainly bring something great to NRN43. I intend to post my first new article on Friday, so make sure you check in!! It's gonna be great guys. Thanks for your patience, and as always, thanks for reading! It's good to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts