Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Do You Guys Want?

Ok so for a few months now, this blog has centered mainly around reviews of new bands and albums. While I will continue to bring you guys new music to listen to and new bands to check out, I also want to know what else you guys want to see and read.
Should I try my hand at interviews? Would you like links to, and news of music videos from these groups when they come out? Shall I continue to write about groups I've already introduced to you, letting you know about new album releases and new songs? Top ten or twenty lists of songs and bands (unsigned and new, of course) for every month? 
Feedback is much appreciated, so I can keep building this blog into something that you all will want to continue to read. Comment on anything you'd like to see here, and if there's something you'd like to add, please feel free to raise your voice with an idea about how I can keep this interesting. 
If you read every day, or regularly, please click on the "follow" button. I want to get to know my readers as much as I can, so please don't shy away from giving me a shout through a comment or email. 
Also, if you haven't already, head over to Facebook and join the group I set up for the blog. just type in New Rock News 43 and search, and it should come up. If you want to friend me, and talk about new ideas, or if you know someone I should review, message me or send me an email. This should be as fun for you guys to read as it is for me to write, so tell me what you want, and I'll try to deliver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts