Saturday, April 3, 2010

Frequency

Hey all, I hope you all had a great Easter and/or Passover (Pesach to those of you who read my blog in Israel lol). I myself filled up to popping-point on matzaball soup, and am all the better for it haha. 
I just wanted to address the frequency of my posts, which to some, may seem to waning. I want to assure you all that I have no intention of stopping writing my blog. However, I have realized that it might be better to move to a different style format. By this I mean, I think it would be more beneficial to the blog, to the artists, and to you guys (and girls) if I posted perhaps once every two to three weeks. It wold then be like a real news publication like Rolling Stone, but without any of the unnecessary fluff. Once I get my own domain, too, which I am planing to do sometime this year, I will be able to expand the blog beyond just reviews into interviews, and maybe even pictures and videos. Be patient all, it'll be worth the wait, I promise.
The last reason I think the blog would be better with a posting frequency of every couple of weeks is so is because then I as the writer am under less pressure to meet a looming deadline, and so am able to find the best artists I can for you all. The articles themselves, as well, will benefit, because they will be more in depth (I will try this very much), and they will be better written. 
I hope you all understand where I am coming from. I started this blog really just for me, because I was so sick of the big publications not talking about the music. But it's grown into something I never could have imagined, and it's definitely not something that I am going to stop doing. I just need a little time and slack to figure out the kinks so I can make it a better site for the artists and all of you.
Thanks for your time guys, and I promise someone new soon. Keep rockin'. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts